KIDNAPPED: Okay so I'm not exactly kidnapped. I'm just over at Reece's place and we're having a chat. That's right, I took time to kick back and talk about myself with one of my talented writing buddies and crit partners, Reece Hanzon. CHECK OUT OUR CONVERSATION HERE.
What more can I say? Doesn't a contest like this just give you goosebumps? I just love the homework section. Don't worry it's easy, something all writers should be doing anyway. Well get cracking- get him something to read!
Hope you join us at Reece's, but before you go, tell me what you to do cheat those writing blocks?
THE CONTEST: Now on top of this!!!
Reece is having a contest.
Holy tractors is this one you want to enter! Trust me he's my crit partner!
***ENTER CONTEST HERE!!!!!***
- 500 words minimum, no more than 3,000
- Double-spaced 12pt Times, Garamond, or Georgia font
- No profanity, no graphic sex or violence
- Bonus points for complete action/reaction format. For more information, visit Shallee McArthur's blog.
- Short stories or chapters from your WIP (or finished books) are welcome.
- Please no poetry, music, or artwork
- Only one submission per participant to reece(dot)hanzon(at)gmail(dot)com and include the words "contest submission" in the subject line.
3 kicka prizes: The first place winner gets a free book and a complimentary critique of up to 5,000 words. The books available are: Sabriel, by Garth Nix; I Am Not A Serial Killer, by Dan Wells; Trading in Danger, by Elizabeth Moon; and Skulduggery Pleasant, by Derek Landy. The second place winner gets a critique of up to 3,000 words, and the third place winner gets a critique of up to 1,000 words.