Interview with AHF

I was interviewed by Alternate History Fiction Magazine this year. This is a great magazine full of things any alternate history buff will enjoy from poetry to interviews and reviews.

Wanting to know if the ghosts in Ghosts on the Prairies are inspired by real ghosts or if the legends in Legends on the Prairies are based on real myths? Or who inspired the heroines in my stories or even designed the incredible covers?

Be sure to check out the full interview at: AHF. It will later be available on their website HERE.
Available on Amazon 
AmazonUk
Other

4 comments:

writing and living by Richard P Hughes said...

I guess it's yet to be published; I couldn't find it. But, congrats. Looks like a good magazine.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Tanya, I went to the website but the page for your author interview couldn't be found. Congratulations for the interview, though.

Tanya Reimer said...

Thanks guys! The interview is only available in the magazine for a few weeks, then it will be available online as well on their website.

DUTA said...

Congratulations! I'll be glad to read the interview when published online.