I was awarded this awesome award!
Thanks Elizabeth Arroyo of Chandrawrites! http://chandarawrites.blogspot.com/So to accept this award I must
1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded it
2.Share 7 things about myself
3.Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Seven things about myself
Now since I've been so bummed this week, I decided to write 7 things that make me proud about myself.
Leave yours in the comments, might cheer me up.
In no order:
1. I survived pregnancy and childbirth- twice, and am about to undertake preteens.
2. I was class valedictorian and won a LT Governor Award that I gave to my mom since she's the only one who thinks that's cool.
3. I wrote ten novels and I'm still happily married.
4. I did three media interviews in one week about three different subjects
5. I made a website and a blog, even though I had no idea what I was doing
6. I can run like nobody's business, but chose not to
7. I live a rockstar life even though I can't sing and have no money.
Here are my ten bloggers! Check them out.
Flo of http://challenge-to-change.blogspot.com/
Lianne of http://lianneslifestylelog.com/
Lisa of http://lakemichigan37.blogspot.com/
Betsy of http://writebrainmommy.blogspot.com/
Karen Amanda of http://karenamandahooper.blogspot.com/
Summer of http://andthistimeconcentrate.blogspot.com/
Jaybe of http://jayneferst.blogspot.com/
Deirdra of http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/
Regina of http://regina-unsettled.blogspot.com/
Norma of http://windchasersjourney.blogspot.com/