Versatile Blogger Award

Elizabeth from Chandara Writes gave me this kick-a award for being versatile. Wow, thanks. Be sure to check out her site, because she keeps me inspired. Any day when I just think, why for the love of writing do I continue?, her site is where I find myself. She will have something to motivate, to push me back into my writing chair, and to remind me that I am just a work in progress too. ; Thanks E. Arroyo!

And to keep sharing in the fun, the winners can
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 blogging buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them

7 facts about me that show how versatile I really am;
1. I once caught a falling cactus with my bare hands. I KNOW!
2. I speak, read , and write in French and English.
3. At work, I am the janitor, the cook, the waitress, the bookkeeper, the painter, the web designer, the reporter, the photographer, the programmer, and once, I even cleaned out the rain gutters. Yeah, I am that gal.
4. I normally talk on the phone while I fold laundry.
5. I currently have 40 unpublished posts because I have that many ideas I have no time to spell-check.
6. I know how to catch a rabbit.
7. I once drove a car without brakes down a very steep slope, across a one lane bridge, in a snow storm. Do not try this at home- I am versatile.

Now 5 sites that I find versatile, and exciting to visit;
Okay, I have to admit, 5 was NOT enough, but these are the first five that jumped off my sidebar. Have fun passing it on. And check them out because they all rock!!

7 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations on your award. Wonderful.

E. Arroyo said...

Thanks for the kind words. Love your seven. Especially the 40 posts! Wow...I have to drag ideas out sometimes.

Unknown said...

Congrats for the award and thanks for passing it on to me! Now I have to think of some interesting tidbits to share...

Myne said...

Congrats on your award! Catching a cactus, wow and lol...

Vicki Tremper said...

Congrats on the award! I knew you were versatile, but I didn't know about that driving without brakes in a snowstorm thing. That's bad-a. So, how do you catch a rabbit?

Brooke Rousseau said...

Wow, congrats and thanks for passing it on to me! I guess, now that I've received two awards in the past two weeks, I should do a thank-you and passing it on post.

You must have very interesting work days.

Tanya Reimer said...

Thanks Regina, and thanks again for the aways Elizabeth!

ooh Meika, I'll sneak by to read your tidbits!

Myne, it really was as dumb as it sounds. Instinct, I guess, but I couldn't type properly for days!

Vicki, the reason I had no breaks was because I slid into the ditch and the guy pulling me out, pulled out the brake line. I didn't know this until half way down the steep slope!!
Oh and to catch a rabbit- zig when he zags.

You're welcome Brooke, looking forward to reading more, and we're reading your bedtime stories and loving them!!