Using Technology To Its Max

Writing Crusaders
Are you a writer trying to get out there with the best of them? Do I ever have the link for you. DEADLINE FOR THIS IS SATURDAY--- DON'T MISS OUT! See below.

There I was, pounding my head into my keyboard, hard at work, trying to make heads or tails of a document, when I got thinking about how computers should make writing easier. Be it by actually doing a proper spell check or automatically hooking me up with the agent of my dreams, you know, basic skills I could actually use.

Shouldn't there be ways to use all this technology to its max? Because at that moment, it felt like it was just giving me a headache.

Anyway, as I popped some Tylenol for the headache I made myself, and tried to put the letter h back into my keyboard, I snooped around my dashboard for answers. As usual, I found one among my hhhhhhome (there got that h in there again, all's good)  away from home.

Rachel is gathering us together to build a platform, a network for writers, crusaders. Wow. Genius. Talk about using our tools, banning together, forming a faction, fighting the demons... I sidetrack. Those were good meds, my headache's gone, and I'm ready to roll.

Yeah, let's do this!

You want to join right? So here's the link. Have at 'er.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to chuckle, you described a few of my days in front of the keyboard. Imagine what it was like with only a typewriter and a phone. How did they get anything published? Thanks for the link.

Michelle Merrill said...

Hey Tanya! This is a fellow Crusader stopping by to say hi. Nice to meet you...now I just need to go find some good meds for my headache!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's why I still use pen and paper sometimes...

Stephanie Skeem said...

Hiya Crusader,

Nice blog. You sound like a neat person.

Hope you have a good day.

*Cheers*
Steph